What an exciting time for you!! You are in our thoughts and we are excited to keep checking back to see pictures of Lincoln! (Love the name, by the way!!)
Wow, you really had some great showers! Such cute things, and I'm amazed by the really great quilts you got. I totally agree with your dad about the new mom thing. For the first month of McKay, I had no idea how to handle this new baby. We are coming down in April and I can not wait to see your little guy!
You forgot to invite me to the shower! I know I am busy but I would have loved to come!! You look totally fabulous and so happy! I am soooo happy for you! I am going to keep doing hair so we will have to stay in touch that way! Keep updating your blog so I can see your cute little man! Love ya girl!
7 comments:
What an exciting time for you!! You are in our thoughts and we are excited to keep checking back to see pictures of Lincoln! (Love the name, by the way!!)
Thanks for coming up last night. It was good to see you! Did you get your other "project" finished last night?! Let me know what you need help with.
Look at all that fun stuff you got!
You got tons of stuff, and so many cute, cute quilts.
Wow, look at all that loot! How exciting to finally have YOUR day at being showered! I can't wait to see pictures of your little Lincoln in your arms!
Wow, you really had some great showers! Such cute things, and I'm amazed by the really great quilts you got. I totally agree with your dad about the new mom thing. For the first month of McKay, I had no idea how to handle this new baby. We are coming down in April and I can not wait to see your little guy!
You forgot to invite me to the shower! I know I am busy but I would have loved to come!! You look totally fabulous and so happy! I am soooo happy for you! I am going to keep doing hair so we will have to stay in touch that way! Keep updating your blog so I can see your cute little man! Love ya girl!
Oh my gosh!!! How fun!!! I bet you are thrilled beyond description!! What a party! Such a cute diaper cake!
Post a Comment