
When I was in college, my sister-in-law got me started watching "Gilmore Girls". I watched it sporadically for the next few years and really enjoyed it. About a year and a half ago, I told Dan that I wanted the whole series on DVD because I never saw how it all started and I kept missing episodes every now and then. So for my birthday that year, he bought me all the seasons that were released up to that point. I have been enjoying watching Lorelai and Rory ever since. The fun came to an end last night when I watched the very last episode. I'm definitely sad it's over. I'm going to miss the characters, the witty humor, and the reality of their lives. Anyone who hasn't watched it should definitely check it out. I have all 7 seasons on DVD if anyone's interested in borrowing them!
Dan and I have become real fans of "TV on DVD." We've bought a few of our favorite shows and enjoy watching them together. Here are some of our other favorites.
"FRIENDS"

"GREY'S ANATOMY" (more me than Dan, but he likes me to keep him posted on the happenings at Seattle Grace)
"24"


8 comments:
I was obsessed with Gilmore Girls!! I think I've seen every episode at least 3 times, and I still watch it everyday on ABC Family. I cry when I remember that there will never be a new episode. I love Grey's Anatomy too. How many days until your baby boy comes? Oh, I can't wait! What's your phone number, cause we need to catch up! E-mail me when you can!
Ashley, I ran across your blog and was so excited to see that you are going to be a mom soon. It is so much fun, but I will tell you that time goes by so fast. It is hard to believe that my baby is already 1. I am new to the blog world, but check out: http://teford.blogspot.com.
Take Care, Elise (Davies) Ford
Gilmore Girls huh. We are also fans of dvd on tv. Thats how we watched the first couple seasons of Lost. Now if it wasn't for DV-R I'd still be waiting for the seasons to be released on dvd. And MASH too, not many people take time to appreciate MASH, but it is hilarious.
Oh Gilmore girls. That was one of my show's that I got in to while we lived in Iowa. I love it too. Also a fan of friends and was once a fan of greys anatomy, it's gotten a little ridiculous for me lately. Another good one is Heroe's, that is by far my very favorite show.
I guess that means you can start all your organizing now?!
I haven't even seen one episode of Gilmore Girls. Maybe one of these days I'll borrow it from you. We've sure been enjoying you guys owning 24!
I totally remember watching that with you back in the day. I love it too! Have you guys tried out the office? That is my favorite! Your shower looked like you did well. That baby is going to be one well dressed kid.
I tried to get into Gilmore Girls...I too liked the humor and the lives they lead...but they talk so dang fast in that show that it seems way too scripted. Their script must be tripled what other shows have because there isn't but half a second between each line (I guess it just became to much for me). And I notice that the new show that came out (Return of Jezabel JAmes) that is directed by the same guy of Gilmore Girls...is the same way. Just listen and you'll see what I mean.
Anyhow, I had to do the same thing with Friends. I had seen most of it, but thought I was missing a lot of how the story came along so I sad down with all the DVDs. It was great! In fact, I could do it again.
I just finished watching the last episode of Season 7! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Gilmore Girls! I was very sad it was over :-) What am I going to do now? Just kidding...I can think of lots of things! I keep thinking about you guys everyday...and wondering if today is the day! How are you doing? Talk to you soon Ash!
Post a Comment