Friends & Family

Our Adoption Profile

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Follow up question...

Besides Shabby Princess, are there other websites that offer free downloads of digital kits? Let me know what you guys use!

2 comments:

Fords said...

I hate to leave a comment this long, but I copied some of my sites from my bookmarks for you. Most of these sites have free stuff, some might only have stuff for you to buy, but even if you buy a kit, you can use it over and over again. It is alot nicer than buying paper that you can only use once.

I would be happy to help you some time, in fact, I am going to be teaching photoshop at school next year so it would be good practice to teach someone before then. Let me know - it is a blast!!

acherryontop.com

http://www.yourpix.com/createphotos/digitalscrapbookkits.jsp;jsessionid=F059A5827144A83FB8F189AF1186CBAA

http://www.scrapbookingtop50.com.au/digitaltopsites/

http://www.digitalscrapbooking-free.com/download-coordinated-kits.htm

http://scrapbookbytes.com

http://www.scrapgirls.com/

www.scrapadelic.com

http://www.scrapbookingtop50.com.au/top50blogs/

Sean, Jen, Carson and Addie said...

Here are a few more...

http://scrap-a-lot.blogspot.com/

http://www.scrapbookflair.com/designers.aspx

http://www.scrapchicstudio.com/SCS_XCART_SITE/pages.php?pageid=3

http://www.computerscrapbook.com/free-digital-scrapbooking.html

http://www.scrapbook-bytes.com/chat/local_links.php?catid=5

http://www.digitalscrapbookplace.com/place/freebies.shtml

Isn't it fun how many things you can find out there??